Vacancy for Apprentice Site Administration / Trainee Document Controller – Based London E5
This apprenticeship offers candidates the opportunity the gain valuable work-based experience and gain a recognised qualification. Once complete, candidates can progress in other opportunities within our business.
During the 12-month apprenticeship your responsibilities will include;
- Provide a focal point of contact on and support team on meetings and daily work.
- Assist with filing and referencing of project and client documentation
- Distribute documents to the relevant project team members, ensuring they have the correct documents in a timely manner.
- Ensure consistency of document submissions in adherence to the project document control procedures
- Ensure that all project participants have access to the latest documents through the Document Management System.
- Maintain a full audit trail for all documents
- Ensure the issue, receipt and acknowledgement of documentation
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- File and archive all documents within the secure system
The successful candidate will have;
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
Interested? Please email your details to HR@jbconstruction.co.uk
Apply for this job